Friday, May 30, 2008

Master Solis

It was quite the year, but I actually did it! Two weeks ago I graduated from Sam Houston State with my Masters Degree in Educational Leadership. Working full time and going to grad school full time (at a campus 8 hours from home!) proved to be quite the challenge...especially when pregnancy was thrown into the mix...but I somehow made it and saw it through to the finish. Whew!! I will admit there were moments I thought either work or school would have to go, but I'm so blessed to have a husband who knows me well enough to know those moments of stress are usually over by the next day--he kept me going and pushing to the finish. Thanks babe!!


What a treat to have my parents there with us--that meant so much.


4 comments:

runningfan said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment!

Melissa C. said...

Congrats!

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Hats off to your! I think you are one of the smartest people I know and now you are even smarter.
Love, Briana

Laura said...

I have now been joined by another Master, yay! Congrats, feels good doesn't it? Thats why I'm doing it for a second time, haha. Lookin' nice and prego!