Sunday, May 3, 2009

Goodbye Baby Weight...Update

I posted on April 4th that I was finally cracking down and working to get rid of all this extra weight I've been hauling around since the pregnancy. Since then I've stuck to the South Beach diet pretty religiously (a diet I adore...super healthy so I always feel more energetic on it and I never feel deprived....what's not to love?). However, I've really struggled to find significant time to exercise consistently. I could tell I'd lost a little bit of weight, but I was sooo surprised to jump on the scale this morning (first time since I started dieting) and see that I've lost 20 pounds!! On the one hand, that's huge!! On the other, it's a bit scary that I'm at a point where I can barely tell that I've lost 20 pounds. :) Ah well--better to dwell on the former over the latter.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beth! That's A HUGE accomplishment for one month! Holy Cow! Keep it up!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Brenda said...

AWESOME! You rock!

Ritch in Love said...

That is really really cool!!!!

Shannon said...

Okay, Beth. Motivate me! I'm too stinking chunky to fit into my summer clothes--HELP!